[Nagiosplug-devel] Forking the contrib section?

Simon Bennett sbennett at groundworkopensource.com
Fri Jul 17 18:42:18 CEST 2009

Thomas,

I think your proposal is a good one. As a person who had patches caught in
the contrib / no author trap I think it would help. I'm happy to volunteer
time to help dig up old patches and get them submitted.

It would be helpful if there was some mechanism to build a
nagios-plugins-experimental package from the mob branch, of course without
any guarantees about the behaviour of the result. Is that similar to what
you were proposing with the "/contrib git submodule" comment?

-Simon

On 7/16/09 8:11 PM, "Thomas Guyot-Sionnest" <dermoth at aei.ca> wrote:

Simon Bennett
Sr. Director of Product Management