[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Patches-2347686 ] check_fping: expose fping timeout option (-t)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 1 16:57:33 CEST 2009

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by psychotrahe
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397599&aid=2347686&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: Enhancement
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This patch exposes the fping timeout (-t) option to check_fping.  Necessary for checking hosts that are likely to have more than the default of 500msec RTT.

Works in the same way as the timeout option for ping/check_ping.

Attached patch applies to version 1.4.13 of the plugins, though we've maintained this patch at my site for years.  Hopefully useful to the greater community.