[Nagiosplug-devel] check_mysql not compiling.

Holger Weiss holger at CIS.FU-Berlin.DE
Wed Jun 10 14:24:12 CEST 2009

* Tiberiu Padurean <Tiberiu.Padurean at tdn.de> [2009-06-10 13:09]:
> I have a Suse10 Enterprise server and I need to verify mysql on it with the "check_mysql" nagios plugin.
> Unfortunately when I compile the plugins, the check_mysql is not created.
> I have tried :
>
> ./configure --with-mysql=/usr/bin/ --prefix=/home/user/plugins/
>
> Or
>
> ./configure --with-mysql=/usr/bin/mysql_config --prefix=/home/user/plugins/
>
> The file mysql_config exists and is located in that directory.

Try "./configure --with-mysql=/usr --prefix=/home/user/plugins".  If
that doesn't help, check the output of the configure script for anything
regarding MySQL and if still won't work, report what you found out on:

	<nagiosplug-help at lists.sourceforge.net>

Holger