[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Patches-2814784 ] perf data for check_asterisk

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 30 20:48:28 CEST 2009

Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by ongardie
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397599&aid=2814784&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: Perf data
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Patch against Plugin Version (-V output): plugin does not have -V, but this is on the one and only verison to date
Plugin Name: contrib/check_asterisk.pl
Example Plugin Commandline: ./check_asterisk.pl -m mgr -h 127.0.0.1 -u nagios -p yourpassword --warning SIP=35,IAX2=35 --critical SIP=40,IAX2=40
Tested on operating system: Linux 2.6.9
Tested on architecture: i386
Tested with compiler: Perl v5.8.5

I modified the contrib/check_asterisk.pl plugin to output performance
data in the standard format. If this change is acceptable, please commit
it to the plugins repo.

I see the message that says to "contact the respective developer
directly...for plugins inside the contrib directory", but I couldn't
find any information about where this plugin comes from. Sorry.

Diego Ongaro
ETSZONE