[Nagiosplug-devel] loading environment variables to nagios

Ovidiu Marcu Ovidiu.Marcu at tdn.de
Tue Mar 3 09:25:21 CET 2009

Hi,

The user nagios loads the environment variable automatically from /etc/profile .
The plugin is executed on the nagios server and it connects to the oracle directly on port 1512
Can you give me example on how to execute the command if I add the /.bashrc file in nagios home dir.

Viele Grüße,

ServiceDesk_TDN
Ovidiu Marcu