[Nagiosplug-devel] how to find the services that are on disable notifications

Ovidiu Marcu Ovidiu.Marcu at tdn.de
Fri Mar 6 23:10:50 CET 2009

Hello all,

I'm trying to find a way to see all the hosts and services that have disable notifications set. I have 5000 service_checks on my server and it is very hard to click on Service Detail and then scroll down to find them. This is a problem because we often do maintenance and then we forget the service_checks with disable notifications on . And yes I know we should use schedule downtime :)

Viele Grüße,

ServiceDesk_TDN
Ovidiu Marcu