[Nagiosplug-devel] one graph file for several checks

Tiberiu Padurean Tiberiu.Padurean at tdn.de
Mon Mar 9 15:47:43 CET 2009

Hello,

I have several checks that verify different databases.
All the services that define this kind of checks have this service_description: oracle_tablespace_usage for database_name
The database_name is all that differs in all the checks. For these checks I want to add the graphs, too.
I define a graph file (check_database.ncfg) like this:

define ngraph{
                                 service_name       oracle_tablespace_usage for database_name
                                }

Can I use regular expressions when I define the service_name in the definition of the graphs?
Because I want to use only one check_database.ncfg file and generate graphs for all the checks that verify those databases.

Thank you

Viele Grüße,

ServiceDesk_TDN
Tiberiu Padurean