[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1985230 ] check_snmp does not allow " chars in cmdline

Richard Edward Horner rich at richhorner.com
Thu Mar 12 15:13:29 CET 2009

> mechanyx: There may be quoting that is required at Nagios. If you use $ in
> a command argument, you need to escape it with $$.

I had read this in the documentation somewhere when I was trying to
get this working and it didn't work although I think what you're
saying is a tad different than what I read. I believe I escaped the $
with a $ so I had $$ but it sounds like you're saying escape with $$
which would result in $$$. Yes? If so, I do not recall trying triple
dollar sign.

Thanks, Rich(ard)
--
Richard Edward Horner
Engineer / Composer / Electric Guitar Virtuoso