[Nagiosplug-devel] FW: Problem with check_uptime_remote

Tania Monreal Barbarin tanitxan at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 18 13:50:45 CET 2009

Hello,

I have a problem with the plugin check_uptime_remote. I am usin Nagios
3 with the frontend Groundwork so i have change in the script the path
of the library for /usr/local/groundwork/nagios/libexec

However i never arrive to utilize the plugin because apparently i don't write the right command

This is what i write:

/usr/local/groundwork/nagios/libexec/check_uptime_remote -e /bin/bash -H SIELRER04

And the output is always the same: Usage: check_uptime_remote -e
[-t<timeout>] [-v verbose]

I am quite sure that the problem is when i write the shell but i dont what is the problem.

I have the tunnel ssh working properly and other plugins work perfectly.

Thank you for any help.

Tania

Charlas más divertidas con el nuevo Windows Live Messenger