[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-2731755 ] check_nt crashes

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri May 1 11:25:18 CEST 2009

Bugs item #2731755, was opened at 2009-04-04 20:14
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by psychotrahe
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=2731755&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: General plugin execution
Group: Release (specify)

Initial Comment:
The following Bugreport we got against our debian package:

Package: nagios-plugins-basic
Version: 1.4.11-2ubuntu2.1
Severity: normal

Can crash in 2 ways:

 - if -H $host is not specified;
 - if -l $drive is given for a drive which doesn't exist

This patch fixes 2 bugs:

 . Crash when -H specified multiple times;
 . Crash when -H specified zero times;

It doesn't fix the parsing problem when -l is specified for a drive
that doesn't exist.

You can track the bugreport via

Thanks and kind regards, Jan.

Date: 2009-05-01 11:25

Message:
Hi Jan,

this is fixed now in our git repo. The -l problem has already been fixed:

commit 31efea1b490a12a64ce0359c2d847a381d2efb7b
Author: Ton Voon <tonvoon at macbook.local>
Date:   Thu Feb 19 23:43:15 2009 +0000

    Fixed coredump from check_nt when drive not found (Olli Hauer - SF
2179754)