[Nagiosplug-devel] Git commit e-mails

Ton Voon ton.voon at opsera.com
Fri May 22 14:24:21 CEST 2009

On 22 May 2009, at 13:10, Thomas Guyot-Sionnest wrote:

> I agree... Since the commit subjects currently do not show anything
> useful we have to look inside emails already. A top summary would be
> nice, or anything that can reduce the email size (i.e. removing the
> diffs) so we'd be able to quickly see what have been committed.

I'm up for a decent subject line.

I would insist on keeping the diffs in the email. I can then search my
entire mail folder for phrases to see if anything has changed
recently. But if this functionality is in git, then I guess the diffs
can be removed. Pointers and an update to http://nagiosplugins.org/git
would be great.