[Nagiosplug-devel] R: nagios plugin without clear-text password for ms sql

djpersia djpersia at tiscali.it
Thu May 28 22:02:02 CEST 2009

Hi,

 thank you very much for your collaboration.

I am writing this mail because I need a plugin that interfaces with nagios
to monitor some parameters for ms sql 2000 ms sql 2005; this plugin does not
have the passwd in clear, I have already looked into the network but I found
when only plugin that passwd user and pwd in clear text;

I used a server nagios for monitoring Microsoft sql 2000 e Microsoft sql
2005;  specified here is the controls that I do;

connection-time
cpu-busy
io-busy
connected-users
transactions
batch-requests
locks-deadlocks
sql-recompilations
sql-initcompilations
mem-pool-data-buffer-hit-ratio
page-life-expectancy

I should run queries with no clear passwd to read the results of Tables;

Thank you very much for your cooperation, I apologize for my English.

Andrea