[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-2632995 ] check_procs fails on Solaris

shadih rahman shadhin71 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 21:38:32 CET 2009

Solaris 9 still having issues.

ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to pst3
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [pst3] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/tmp/shadhintest/nagios-plugins-1.4.14-53-gc6ec4/plugins-root'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/tmp/shadhintest/nagios-plugins-1.4.14-53-gc6ec4'
make: *** [all] Error 2
[sr2690 at mustard]>uname -a
SunOS mustard 5.9 Generic_122300-45 sun4u sparc SUNW,UltraAX-i2 Solaris

Cordially,
Shadhin Rahman