[Nagiosplug-devel] oddity about check_procs plugin and solaris

Philip Brown ppb at usc.edu
Mon Nov 30 19:45:59 CET 2009

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest wrote:

> On 26/03/09 02:24 PM, Philip Brown wrote:
>> BTW, there is a bug in the pst3 configuration:
>>
>>          if test `isainfo -b` = 64 ; then
>>                  PST3CFLAGS="-m64"
>>
>> is inappropriate. -m64 is a compiler-specific flag.
>
> A wile ago I patched configure.in to try detecting it but never sent out
> the patch. It seems to work well for me, unfortunately I have no sun cc
> nor x86-64 architectures to test with.

I did a quick ./configure with
http://dermoth.users.sourceforge.net/snapshot/nagios-plugins-pst3_suncc_fix.tar.gz

Seems to be better:

$ grep PST3CFLAGS */Makefile
gl/Makefile:PST3CFLAGS = -xarch=v9
lib/Makefile:PST3CFLAGS = -xarch=v9
perlmods/Makefile:PST3CFLAGS = -xarch=v9
plugins-root/Makefile:PST3CFLAGS = -xarch=v9
plugins-scripts/Makefile:PST3CFLAGS = -xarch=v9
plugins/Makefile:PST3CFLAGS = -xarch=v9
tap/Makefile:PST3CFLAGS = -xarch=v9