[Nagiosplug-devel] Come join me on Fedora in tunisia

dimmumeister invitations at fedora-tn.ning.com
Fri Oct 2 22:04:57 CEST 2009

Fedora in tunisia: The Fedora community in Tunisia
--------------------

I have just created this social network thanks to ning.com. Don't worry it's not a spam or a malicious activity. I'm hahmed as you know in fedora-tunisia group.THis is a real social network = facebook

Click the link below to Join:
http://fedora-tn.ning.com/?xgi=2VPgn8Wp0JHqoj

If your email program doesn't recognize the web address above as an active link,
please copy and paste it into your web browser

--------------------

About Fedora in tunisia
This is the Fedora Tunisian users social network.

Fedora in tunisia includes:
Blogs
Events
Discussions
Groups
Music
Photos
Videos

To control which emails you receive on the corner, or to opt-out, go to:
http://fedora-tn.ning.com/?xgo=jgx5UHux3qqdp6gUOm439kZSmJ8eqsIwUlPJnYLAy0UTUaU24dUCuVggNCGqOW9QKpgIADjErGkS2I-ELdKovw