[Nagiosplug-devel] aix 6.1 compile?

Kyle O'Donnell kyleodonnell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 14:58:16 CEST 2009

--with-ps-command=/usr/sysv/bin/ps -eo 's uid pid ppid vsz rss pcpu
etime comm args' --with-ps-format=%s %d %d %d %d %d %f
 %s %s %n --with-ps-cols=10
--with-ps-varlist=procstat,&procuid,&procpid,&procppid,&procvsz,&procrss,&procpcpu,procetime,procprog,&pos

On 9/2/09, Kyle O'Donnell <kyleodonnell at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://nagiosplug.sourceforge.net/snapshot/nagios-plugins-trunk-200909021200.tar.gz
>
> worked like a charm, but the RSS still doesnt work for check_procs,
> here is the ps command I use which works for aix 5.3 as well:
>

> On 9/1/09, Kyle O'Donnell <kyleodonnell at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'll try both the latest and .12 Thanks!
>> If it were up to me I'd setup tinderbox, but unfortunately my employer
>> would
>> not allow it.
>>
>> I plan on posting the binaries to the nagios exchange (as I have for hpux
>> and solaris).
>>
>> --kyleo
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 10:21 PM, Thomas Guyot-Sionnest
>> <dermoth at aei.ca>wrote:

>>> Let Crystal Reports handle the reporting - Free Crystal Reports 2008
>>> 30-Day
>>> trial. Simplify your report design, integration and deployment - and
>>> focus