[Nagiosplug-devel] Patch for persistent data on plugins

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Wed Sep 16 13:39:48 CEST 2009

Please find attached a new version of the patch that I submitted a week ago.

This provides an back end neutral mechanism for persistant data storage for plugins written in C.
This follows the discussion that I started by trying to get accepted a patch for check_procs.

I must confess to being disappointed that there has not been any comment about this. It does
seem hard to help the nagios plugins project.

My original email (please read):

	http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_name=20090909204742.GI29402%40phcomp.co.uk

The patch is against nagios-plugins-trunk-200909091200.

Regards

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/