[Nagiosplug-devel] check_users Nagios plugin

John Patrick Carroll John.Carroll at govdelivery.com
Tue Sep 29 00:43:11 CEST 2009

I am talking about specific information for performance data returned by the check_users plugin, not performance data in general.

thanks,
John

John Patrick Carroll | Senior Systems Administrator
GovDelivery, Inc.
408 St. Peter St, Ste 600 | St Paul, MN 55102-1147
651.757.4124 or 866.276.5583 ext. 124
Resources
Website: www.govdelivery.com
Blog: www.reachthepublic.com