[Nagiosplug-devel] patch ID: 2975393 -- check_http HTTP CONNECT through proxy patch

Frost, Mark {PBC} mark.frost1 at pepsico.com
Wed Aug 4 18:12:41 CEST 2010

I think I must be doing something wrong here...

Back in March, I submitted a patch on sourceforge for check_http to allow it to use HTTP CONNECT and check through a proxy.  I guess I'd expected that it would automatically be tested and picked up for the next release.  I'm looking at it now and it looks like it's not been touched.  Of course, I'm not sure how this is supposed to work either.

This was a simple patch against the official check_http.c 1.4.14 code.  I don't have CVS here so I was hoping that the patch output would be sufficient.

Is there something I'm supposed to do to give this patch some visibility and get it into the official tree?

Thanks

Mark