[Nagiosplug-devel] Nagios and VMware

Brian Schultz bschultz at virtuitsystems.com
Mon Dec 20 17:57:27 CET 2010

Well it looks like if you set the vCenter server as the "datacenter" it will only pull metrics from vCenter. I just verified this with tcpdump. E.g. ./check_esx3.pl -D vcenterserver -u administrator -p my1337password -H esxhost01 -l cpu

This always seems to happen to me...whenever I post on a message board, I answer the question myself 10 minutes later. A little too trigger happy I guess.

If anyone wants to comment on the other points, please do