[Nagiosplug-devel] State retention functionality

Ton Voon tonvoon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 17:29:08 CEST 2010

Hi!

I have a need to enhance check_snmp to provide support for differences
between counters and so I'm going to create some library functions for
handling state between invocations of a plugin. I've been working with
Holger on the design and we're happy with this:
   http://nagiosplugins.org/rfc/state_retention

This is based on the email threads some time ago started by Alain.
I've taken all the comments and tried to get something small and neat.

Any comments welcome. I'm planning on starting to code this tomorrow.