[Nagiosplug-devel] asking about Radius check plugin

mostafa altantawy mostafa.altantawy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 10:12:05 CEST 2010

Dear Sir,
       Actually i'm trying these days the nagios and it's doing just fine
for me but i'm facing a problem regarding to using check radius . as i don't
know where i can pass the macros variable like hostname ,username and this
type of stuff . I have configured my cfg file with check command
check_radius!'my radius server'!'username'!password adn iam getting Auth
failed error at nagios . When running the command itself from the command
line i got auth ok by passing the parameters explicitly it works for me and
gives auth ok . So I need your help of how can i pass this parameters to the
check command to make this works,

Thanks in advance

--
Mostafa Altantawy