[Nagiosplug-devel] State retention functionality

Max perldork at webwizarddesign.com
Thu Jun 17 13:39:16 CEST 2010

We have been using memcached on our pollers for state retention and
delta calculation with very good success - on one of our more active
pollers several thousand of the active service checks it runs every 5
minutes use memcached for state.

So while you might not like memcached it works quite well and scales
well - never have we had to tune or tweak it to keep up with our
systems as they have grown.

It is zero maintenance as well.

Max