[Nagiosplug-devel] Coding NagiosXI Wizard Add-In for MSSQL/Jobs

Shane Painter spainter at rw3.com
Fri Mar 5 15:19:26 CET 2010

Greetings,

Could someone please point me in the right direction to properly code a
wizard add-in for the new (and very exciting) NagiosXI? I cannot seem to
find any documentation relating to this wizard within the new product. I
would like to contribute (with some help from my DBA) a nice wizard to
add/configure monitoring for Microsoft SQL, including SQL Job status.
Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Cheers,

-Shane

Shane Painter

Director, Information Technology

Office 512.380.4151 / Mobile 512.294.5890