[Nagiosplug-devel] Comment/change request for check_disk plugin

Daniel Paquet dpaquet at xprima.com
Mon May 2 14:48:42 CEST 2011

Hello,

   I would like to understand why is the check_disk plugin output ->

DISK WARNING - free space: /data/marketing 2587 MB (25%
inode=99%)|/data/marketing=7642MB;7161;8184;0;10230

Why is it not giving free space for perfdata instead of giving used
space which is illogic since it's output displays free space.

The plugin tells me how much free space there is on the partition, but
then puts perfdata for used space, can this output be standardised to
the same metrics pease?

Maybe adding an argument to select it's behaviour, like inverse display
or correct display.

--
Daniel Paquet
XPRIMA CORPORATION