[Nagiosplug-devel] supporting chunked encoding in check_http

Ferenc Wagner wferi at niif.hu
Thu Oct 13 17:18:27 CEST 2011

Dear Thomas (and community),

Based on the pu_dermoth_http branch in the nagiosplug repo, you might be
working on adding support for chunked encoding to check_http.  As the
submitter of
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=2786808&group_id=29880
I'm interested in this and actually planning to code it up, but I'd
rather not step on your toes.  Have you got some uncommited changes,
perhaps?  Anything else I should know of before investing work into
this?

As a question to the whole community: which branch should I base my
efforts on?
--
Thanks,
Feri.