[Nagiosplug-devel] [nagios-plugins] check_range function in utils.sh (#4)

Alex Griffin reply+i-4176218-ae5237155f5db8117512c30807a450a0b489f8cb-71850 at reply.github.com
Wed Apr 18 19:55:26 CEST 2012

Shell plugins should be able to work with standard nagios plugin ranges, but this is really tedious to do in shell scripts so nobody does. I've written a comprehensive shell function that mirrors the check_range C function from utils_base.c (except that it also parses the range string so it has an extra return path for bad input) and I think it should be included by default.

You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/laziac/nagios-plugins master

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/nagios-plugins/nagios-plugins/pull/4

-- Commit Summary --

* Added check_range shell function to utils.sh.in

-- File Changes --

M plugins-scripts/utils.sh.in (85)

-- Patch Links --

  https://github.com/nagios-plugins/nagios-plugins/pull/4.patch