[Nagiosplug-devel] completely override shortname

Eric Schoeller eric.schoeller at Colorado.EDU
Fri Apr 27 07:58:32 CEST 2012

hi,

I saw this mentioned on a list (I thought this one) recently, but I
can't seem to find the message. We're using the nagios-plugin perl
module and I have a need to override the default "SHORTNAME OK -" plugin
output to just "OK -". Setting shortname to "" during Plugin->new
doesn't work, and setting shortname to " " leaves a space in from the
the service state in the output. How do I remove shortname altogether
without modifying Plugin.pm?

Thanks,

Eric