[Nagiosplug-devel] contribution

Покотиленко Константин Александрович casper at meteor.dp.ua
Wed Aug 1 18:52:13 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have some enchantments to standard nagios-plugins. What is the way to
make them included mainstream?

First of all I would like to start from:
http://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Plugins/Operating-Systems/Linux/check_procs_perf/details

I'm not familiar with autoconf/configure way of keeping projects, so I
was unable to actually make a patch. It is just modified version of
check_proc.c

I also have check_mysql clone with support for multi column and multi
row queries with perf data. It utilizes zlib compression of arguments to
somehow overcome nrpe outgoing packet size for long queries and base64
encoding for support for spaces and other illegal characters.