[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-3539317 ] potential typo in the --help text of check_apt

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Jul 1 20:55:12 CEST 2012

Bugs item #3539317, was opened at 2012-07-01 11:55
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by calestyo
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=3539317&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: Interface (example)
Group: None

Initial Comment:
From: http://tracker.nagios.org/view.php?id=299

Hi.

The --help text of the check_apt check says:
> -i, --include=REGEXP
> Include only packages matching REGEXP. Can be specified multiple times
> the values will be combined together. Any patches matching this list
> cause the plugin to return WARNING status. Others will be ignored.
> Default is to include all packages.

I guess in the second line, this should read "Any packages" instead of "Any patches".

Cheers,
Chris