[Nagiosplug-devel] New plugin: check_dbi

Holger Weiß holger at CIS.FU-Berlin.DE
Thu Jul 5 10:32:48 CEST 2012

Yesterday, we've imported the check_dbi plugin written by Sebastian
Harl, which allows for checking databases using DBI.  It's available in
the current snapshot:

http://nagiosplug.sourceforge.net/snapshot/nagios-plugins-master.tar.gz

Most probably, the plugin will be included with the next release.  Until
then, we can modify its behaviour without having to worry about
backwards compatibility.  So, it would be nice if anyone interested in
this plugin could give the snapshot a try.  Please send any feedback to
the Plugins Development list: