[Nagiosplug-devel] [ask] nagios plugin for checking below traffic threshold

luluk nurcahyono luluk_nc at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 11:39:30 CET 2012

dear nagios plugins team,

i'm using nagios to monitor my network and i'm using check_mtrgtraf plugin
to monitor bandwitdh utilization on my router port and can send
notification when trafic exceed AVG/MAX threshold.

my question is, is there any plugins that can monitor low threshold bandwidth ??
with this plugin i want monitor when port traffic suddenly drop between some low threshold so nagios will send alert via email.

your help really appreciated
regards,luluk