[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Patches-2918676 ] This patch adds performance data to check_procs program.

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 14 21:10:24 CET 2012

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by hweiss
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397599&aid=2918676&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: Perf data
Group: release-1.4.14

Initial Comment:
I have simply added some print statements to the end so that number of processes are seen according to the performance data format. It also makes sure that it uses a dash, and not a colon while printing these.