[Nagiosplug-devel] check_snmp suggestion

Troy Lea Troy.Lea at strategicgroup.net.au
Fri Oct 5 02:38:43 CEST 2012

I would like the option of not producing any performance data.

For example:
check_snmp -H 10.250.151.1 -o IF-MIB::ifMtu.3 -C public -P 2c
Output:
                SNMP OK - 1460 | IF-MIB::ifMtu.3=1460

I don't really care about the performance data for this check, I am only using it for auditing purposes. I suggest an option like -noperfdata that would product the following output:
                SNMP OK - 1460

Troy Lea
Senior VAULT Infrastructure Engineer
VCP3,VCP4,VTSP,VSP,MCP
P: +61 2 4921 8218
F: + 61 2 4962 5102
troy.lea at strategicgroup.net.au<mailto:%0btroy.lea at strategicgroup.net.au>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDA2E3.8A232F50]

Confidentiality: The contents of this e-mail are confidential. The contents are intended only for the named recipient of this e-mail. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use, reproduction, disclosure or distribution of the information contained in the e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please reply to us immediately and delete the document.