[Nagiosplug-devel] A few plugins

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Thu Apr 4 18:13:38 CEST 2013

Holger Weiß <holger at cis.fu-berlin.de> wrote:

> To me, this one looks neat and generally useful.  I'd be interested in
> including it with the standard Plugins package.  An option for
> specifying the PID file directory (or directories) would have to be
> added, plus the usual --help/--version/--timeout boilerplate, but that's
> trivial.  However, this is only an option if you'd be fine with
> transferring copyright to the Nagios Plugins Development Team (and with
> us releasing the code under the GPLv3).

Sure, feel free to include and improve. I hereby agree to the copyright
be transfered to the Nagios Plugins Development Team. I'd just
appreciate a comment in source file noting "This software is derived
from a contribution by Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu at netbsd.org>"

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz