[Nagiosplug-devel] Some pull requests on Github

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Thu Mar 21 11:00:00 CET 2013

On 03/20/2013 10:59 PM, Holger Weiß wrote:
> * Richard Leitner <me at g0hl1n.net> [2013-03-20 18:25]:
>> I've currently forked your git repository on Github (Nickname: g0hl1n).
>> There I started to fix some Bugs from the SourceForge.net Bugtracker.
>>
>> For two of them I created the following Pull-Requests on Github:
>> https://github.com/nagios-plugins/nagios-plugins/pull/42
>> https://github.com/nagios-plugins/nagios-plugins/pull/43
>>
>> Due to the fact I got no response until now I'd like to ask if it was
>> the correct way to do these changes?
>
> I've seen your pull requests, and they look just fine to me.  We're all
> a bit busy right now (the main project server has to be moved to a new
> home and stuff like that), but I'll probably be able to look into the
> open pull requests (and then preparing a new release) relatively soon.

A new release probably won't be necessary. One patch is a spelling fix
only (which is trivially correct). Adding --timeout to check_nagios is
obviously good, but since it runs locally I doubt it'll ever have time
to trigger.

ACK on both patches from me though, for what it's worth. They're both
correct and follow the plugin coding standards as far as I could see.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

on peace.