[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-3552836 ] check_http does not handle ; in -k parameters

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 29 22:48:35 CEST 2013

Bugs item #3552836, was opened at 2012-07-31 16:03
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by hweiss
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=3552836&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi.

This is from the old / soon to be disabled again Nagios Plugins bug tracker that used to be at Nagios itself.
I've just copied this bug over. I'm not the original reporter and have no idea about the thoughts about this bug.

This used to be: http://tracker.nagios.org/view.php?id=237
agflem:
When I execute the following check the cookie value is broken up onto two lines, thus the check always returns a 400 error.

./check_http -H mysite.com -u http://mysite.com/home/index.aspx [^] -f follow
       -s Welcome -k 'Cookie: user=4reqrerqwr;userlogin=123adsfjlk324' -v

The cookie in the request looks like:
Cookie: user=4reqrerqwr
userlogin=123adsfjlk324

But should look like Cookie: user=4reqrerqwr;userlogin=123adsfjlk324

Date: 2013-05-29 13:48

Message:
This is the same issue as reported in #3571331.