Welcome to the new "devel" list!

Holger Weiß holger at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Wed Oct 23 11:49:51 CEST 2013

Hi there,

everyone should be subscribed to the new list by now.  We'll remove the
old SourceForge list later today.  I hope you had a pleasant journey :-)

This is mostly just a test to make sure the new list is working as
expected.

Holger

PS: Now that we got rid of the SourceForge ads at the bottom of list
    postings, there's room for our own!  If you happen to be a Nagios
    user, you might be interested to learn that we also host two new
    mailing lists for discussions related to Nagios:

    	https://www.monitoring-lists.org/