[Nagiosplug-devel] Project server moved

Holger Weiß holger at cis.fu-berlin.de
Thu Sep 26 12:08:07 CEST 2013

The server that hosts our web site (plus some Cronjobs and whatnot) has
been moved to a new place:

* https://www.nagios-plugins.org/

While at it, we also moved the release tarballs, snapshots, and the
Nagios Plugin Development Guidelines to the new server (these things
were previously hosted by SourceForge):

* https://www.nagios-plugins.org/download/
* https://www.nagios-plugins.org/download/snapshot/
* https://www.nagios-plugins.org/doc/guidelines.html

We're now using a simple static web site generator¹ instead of Drupal.
Some of the contents² are still missing, but they'll come back soon.  If
you have any suggestions for the new site, please let us know!

Lots of kudos go to Ton Voon and Opsview, who generously hosted the
server for many years.  These guys are awesome, and their service and
support has always been fantastic.  Thank you!

Holger

¹ https://bitbucket.org/obensonne/poole
² E.g., the FAQ, the news items, and stuff like the Extra-Opts
  documentation.