[HEADS UP] New project name: Monitoring Plugins

Matthias Eble psychotrahe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 23:51:29 CET 2014

Am 16.01.2014 22:48 schrieb "L. V. Lammert" <lvl at omnitec.net>:

> At 06:12 PM 1/15/2014, Holger Weiß wrote:
>>
>> As some of you might've noticed, we, the Nagios Plugins Development
>> Team, renamed the "Nagios Plugins" to "Monitoring Plugins".
>>
>> Why?
>

> Yes, Why? Seems like Nagios has a slightly different opinion, ... why
can't you guys play nice?

I think, everybody who followed the na*ios community in the last years
knows how to judge the situation.

And we, as plugin team have been neutral and good willing for so long time.
Even after it was clear that strange things happen everywhere around us in
the community.

It remains to be seen how long the word na*ios will have a meaning in floss
monitoring. And it's a shame!

Matthias