Fix PATH_TO_QMAIL_QSTAT in configure (#1208)

Holger Weiß notifications at github.com
Sun Jul 20 23:18:38 CEST 2014

Unless I'm missing something, `check_mailq` runs the command `qmail-qstat`
if you're using `qmail`, and the command `mailq` if you're using another
MTA.  You added an option to specify the path to the `qmail-qstat` command;
and I asked whether it would be possible to add a `--with-command` option
instead.  It would specify the path to the `qmail-qstat` command for `qmail`
users and the path to `mailq` for users of other MTAs.

https://github.com/monitoring-plugins/monitoring-plugins/pull/1208#issuecomment-49559885