Rewrite of check_ircd (#1244)

Lars Vogdt notifications at github.com
Sun Mar 2 00:45:50 CET 2014

Hi

I did a rewrite of the check_ircd.pl script to allow SSL connections and
provide some perfdata.

Please review and tell me what you think...

With kind regards,
Lars

You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/lrupp/monitoring-plugins maint

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/monitoring-plugins/monitoring-plugins/pull/1244

-- Commit Summary --

  * fix outdated Free Software Foundation address
  * Rewrite of check_ircd.pl

-- File Changes --

    M plugins-scripts/check_file_age.pl (2)
    M plugins-scripts/check_ifoperstatus.pl (3)
    M plugins-scripts/check_ifstatus.pl (2)
    M plugins-scripts/check_ircd.pl (355)
    M plugins-scripts/check_mailq.pl (4)

-- Patch Links --