Fix check_mysql.c client options from file (#1199)

awiddersheim notifications at github.com
Thu Mar 27 14:10:45 CET 2014

Oh, I think your initial sentence should have read like this:

Doesn't this patch prevent `~/.my.cnf` from getting loaded if the items in
/etc **DO** exist?

So with this fix the order in which things get searched seems to be as
follows:

`/etc/mysql/.cnf`
`/etc/my.cnf`
`/root/mysql.cnf`

So in my initial comment it seems to have found `/etc/my.cnf` and maybe
stopped checking for `/root/mysql.cnf` existence. I could have just not
posted that part of the strace output though after the first `my.cnf` was
found.

Does that make sense?

https://github.com/monitoring-plugins/monitoring-plugins/pull/1199#issuecomment-38800041