check_nwstat: adds percentage used space (#1183)

Sam Kottler notifications at github.com
Thu Mar 27 14:16:13 CET 2014

I haven't actually tested this, but there are some code style things that
I'd like to see fixed up before merge:

1. There should always be spaces before and after operators (e.g. `result =
send_tcp_request` not `result=send_tcp_request`). This applies for
mathematic stuff like addition, too (e.g. `1 + 4`, not `1+4`).
2. Mixing of tabs and spaces or some other kind of indentation problem.
Things are inconsistent.

Once those two things are fixed I can do a full code review. Thanks a bunch!

https://github.com/monitoring-plugins/monitoring-plugins/pull/1183#issuecomment-38800565