Next Friday: Bug squashing sprint

Holger Weiß holger at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Fri Nov 21 17:03:15 CET 2014

Hi there!

I met up with Sven and Jan during the OSMC¹ in Nuremberg, and we decided
to have a "bug squashing sprint" on Friday, Nov. 28th.  The idea is to
tackle a number of pull requests and bug reports in a joint effort, as
that will be more fun than doing it all alone.  Our main communication
channel will be the #monitoring-plugins IRC room on freenode.

Anyone interested is welcome to join us!  Development skills aren't
required: Things like categorizing issues, testing fixes, and digging up
entertaining xkcd comics will help a lot.

We're looking forward to meet you on Friday!

Holger

¹ http://www.netways.de/en/osmc/osmc_2014/