Add commandline -T switch to check_time and check_ntp_time (#1246)

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest notifications at github.com
Thu Jul 16 03:00:02 CEST 2015

Hi Casper,

I have to apologize for not looking at your patches like I said I  would...
My point was this should be implemented on a much more generic level.  Like
most plugins use macros to set base command switches, I think this patch
should be applied to all plugin that use timeouts. The code look OK though
so my main concern at this point would be checking if the choice of -T works
for at least most plugins with a -t switch, and maybe somehow at making some
kind of "reservation", ex by adding comments where it could be used.

@skottler, @weiss, please do not wait on me if you'd like to merge it; I'm
not much active in this project since I no longer deal with monitoring at
work (I didn't deal a lot with it in back in spring '14, and even less since
I've changed job shortly after - last summer).

Regards,

Thomas

https://github.com/monitoring-plugins/monitoring-plugins/pull/1246#issuecomment-121793184