New SNMP plugins

Robin Hagman rhagman at op5.com
Thu Sep 24 09:27:10 CEST 2015

Hello the people of the monitoring plugins project!

I'm a developer at op5 that have worked with Andreas Ericsson on a few new
plugins that can check different aspects of a system over SNMP. So far we
have written plugins to check disk usage, memory usage, processes and
system load average and will probably add more in the future. Is this
something that you guys would be interested in adding to the project? If
so, I could send you a pull request later on when we are happy with the
plugins.