Iicinga Implimenttation

praveen k praveen.k32 at outlook.com
Mon Nov 14 04:31:27 CET 2016

Hi..........,

My name Is Praveen i am working as a tool implementer  in pi datacenters.

recently my management suggest me implement Iicinga for over company , i try to implement i facing issues can you people please help me to fix issues and setup Icinga,

Icinga2 Successfully deployed on Ubuntu OS but i can't understand how to add hosts & Firewalls, and graphs.
 you people kindly share any document & subtitle link to fix issues and add hosts.

please kindly help to complete my task &b reach goals.

Regards:
Kakkera Praveen
9916648840