GitHub notifications

Holger Weiß holger at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mon Nov 21 13:58:31 CET 2016

* Holger Weiß <holger at zedat.fu-berlin.de> [2014-01-30 22:58]:
> As you surely have noticed, our GitHub account is configured to forward
> notifications to this mailing list.  We've set things up this way
> because we like the idea of having a single place where all
> development-related stuff goes.

While I still like that idea, it turned out to not work well enough in
practice, so I've disabled this forwarding now.  Anyone interested in
the notifications should subscribe to them directly on GitHub (by
registering an account on GitHub, configuring it to receive email
notifications, and 'watching' our repository¹).

Holger

¹ https://github.com/monitoring-plugins/monitoring-plugins