check_by_ssh issue

Nasri, Mahan mahan.nasri at hpe.com
Tue May 22 18:41:19 CEST 2018

Hi.

I use Nagios to monitor our remote setups (linux), servers, switches, etc. I'm having issues using the check_by_ssh command to check the remote setups' disk usage. Do i have to install the nagios plugin on each setup to execute the check_disk command on the remote host? Or is there another way?

This is the command_line i use:

/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_by_ssh -H '$HOSTADDRESS$' -C "df -h /"

It works but i can't set any warnings (it will always indicate OK even if memory is full):

[cid:bd37952b-3b8f-4bc8-8af3-09afad8d6f2f]

Thank you
Mahan Nasri